TheWizCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheWizCraft is a Minecraft server with excellent useful plugins with very helpful and friendly Staff!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

house was Grieffed what can we do ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
haseo322`

house was Grieffed what can we do ? Empty
PostSubject: house was Grieffed what can we do ?   house was Grieffed what can we do ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi admins our house got grieffed today at some point, not sure what time i told the other guys that work with me to build the place to not place any blocks since I think that you can use Hawkeye on it to see who did it, I applied for protection a while back but I guess we never got it, is there anything that we can do or do we just lose all the stuff and work on that place ?

if you need to talk to me you can add me on skype if you have it : teradragon89 - gaspar is my name just in case

i talk to the others and we will be on tomorrow hope to hear from you guys

Back to top Go down
Nicklasovergaard

PostSubject: Re: house was Grieffed what can we do ?   house was Grieffed what can we do ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm comming on the server right now to sort this out.
Back to top Go down
Nicklasovergaard

PostSubject: Re: house was Grieffed what can we do ?   house was Grieffed what can we do ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: house was Grieffed what can we do ?   house was Grieffed what can we do ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

house was Grieffed what can we do ?
Page 1 of 1