TheWizCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheWizCraft is a Minecraft server with excellent useful plugins with very helpful and friendly Staff!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingrpg

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Banned for griefing an admins base?

My name is kingrpg,

Why I deserve to be unbanned; I did not know I was 'griefing' or raiding an admins base because there was no indication that it was a base that had any relation to an admin, such as protection. I also enjoy this server very much, I like the admins and moderators. I've also helped many new people in the server to get set to build and create, as well as that I have recruited 3 people (TheRealMidget, SubtleJawa, mobilgas) to join this server to share in the enjoyment, and build with me and others.

Apology Letter: I do apologize if I did ruin a base/establishment of an admin or a moderator, how ever I didn't know that it was a base to a higher power. If I am to be allowed to come back to the server, I would return the blocks/items that were missing. The items and blocks would come from my own pool or resources and nobody elses, I can give up 'raiding' on this server for the rest of my time playing on this server. I hope to play on this server again.

(Originally I accidentally put it on the minecraft server and not the tekkit, my bad)

Last edited by kingrpg on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Friend said I put his name in wrong)
Back to top Go down
kingrpg

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 am

The griefing spree was not me since I haven't been on for the past week or so. I pretty sure people would assume that though.
Back to top Go down
TheRealMidget

TheRealMidget

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:28 pm

I can vouch for King as he did indeed recruit SubtleJawa Mobilgas and I.
Back to top Go down
Nicklasovergaard

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Okay, I'll unban you on the terms that this will never happen again, if it does, you will be permad.
Back to top Go down
kingrpg

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:51 am

Thank you, I can guarantee this will not happen again. And thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1